Tuesday, April 28, 2009

An Introduction To What May Come.

Hey all. I would've started all the detailed stuff today, but what can I say? Fatigue fatigue fatigue!

So here let me just give you a brief introduction on what I am going to do in this blog.

First and for all, I want to educate each and everyone of you about hirsutism. Sure you can be educated by Wikipedia too, but its not going to give you enough insight. This is what I am going to do.

This blog and these posts are going to lay all the COLD HARD FACTS flat on the table. And there is only ONE WAY to take it, and thats the way I ask you to. Because then and only then, will I be able to create a sense of awareness and respect for women like me. Sounds harsh and a little arrogant? Nah. Its just the spirit to achieve something.

And to all you hirsute hotties, I promise the greatest tips on overcoming hirsutism. For I have overcome it and I want you girls to do so too. I'm no Medical Doctor, so you'll definitely not be getting any medical prescriptions from me. You're endocrinologist stills does that. I'll be here to give you emotional support and lifestyles tips and changes of a hirsute girl.

To the rest of you, help me, help me make a difference the world could use. =)

- In the name of God most gracious, most merciful, may all my intentions that have been placed upon this part be blessed for the betterness of man -

5 comments:

  1. I am very sorry for the fatigue. Being a endocrinologist doctor I have never seen blog explaining about Hirsutism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's quite encouraging tips you have given. I will definitely follow them. I really like chi machine because having arthritis, my joints ache when I walk so this gives me exercise without pressure on the joints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete