Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Start of Playing A Part.

Hello everyone.

So here I am, Reen Khan on my SECOND blog.
But this blog is a little different. It isn't the same as "And Honestly I've Been Begging For Answers".
This blog is ALL ABOUT HIRSUTISM.
Yes, hirsutism. Some of you may know and some of you may not know.
Whatever it is, I'm a living example of a person who is fighting this painful condition and am overcoming it every single day of my life.
In this blog, I pray and hope to educate and create a vast sense of awareness among ALL MY READERS about this condition.
I'm going to teach you to LEARN. UNDERSTAND. RESPECT. LOVE. women who have Hirsutism for they DESERVE IT.
I will share the experiences I've had and am having throughout this complicated fight, and I promise all you hirsute girls, that at the end of every single post, you'll feel a whole lot better.
Because I learned to heal and I'll teach you how to heal.
Internet pages and medical references can't tell the experiences of a hirsute better than a hirsute can.
So this blog is deidcated,
TO ALL YOU STRONG BEAUTIFUL HIRSUTE WOMEN.
THIS ONE IS FOR YOU AND ONLY YOU.
YOU ARE SPECIAL.

- In the name of God most gracious, most merciful, may all my intentions that have been placed upon this path be accepted with open arms for the betterness of man -

xx REEN KHAN

2 comments:

  1. hey Reen,

    I think you might want to join us:

    www.cystersinaction.ning.com

    why did you stop posting?? dont stop!!

    sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete